Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Photoshoots, Vegas, Twitter and More!



Hello! Things have been crazy here at Mirth Studio as we try to find our place in the world! I realize we are a little behind on the launch of our full service website and "Grand Opening" but be assured, things are moving along mirthfully ( Mirthfully- adverb- in a cheerful or happy manner <an album of bawdy songs from the Elizabethan era, all of them lustily and mirthfully sung> :) As part of my new role as owner of Mirth Studio, I am getting a crash course in the benefits of social media, so please follow us on twitter, find us on facebook and look us up on pinterest! Thank goodness I have some amazing teachers and I am determined to be more diligent about posting when I find things that might be of interest!

As we sort through the entire gamut of what it takes to start a business, we have also been having a lot of fun! We have been busy organizing photo shoots, producing samples, working on new collections (black and white coming soon) and connecting with some amazing people in the design industry!

I just returned from Las Vegas where I attended the SURFACES show... Wow! What an experience that was! It showcased everything from grout to inlaid specialty flooring all in one huge convention....I found it more than a little intimidating but was happy to know we are definitely an original concept!

We are also beyond thrilled to be slated (I believe it's never a sure thing until it's it's my hand) to be featured in a national lifestyle publication in their April Issue! 

Beyond that we are going to have a booth at High Point Furniture Market in April! It will be amazing to see all the new furniture and accessory collections and to introduce our product to the design world!

Thanks for taking the time to check us out and please check back soon for updates!

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment